Early Bird Registration: $250/attendee*
Standard Registration: $300/attendee
*Early bird registration ends April 30, 2017.
- Dynamic Conference Program: training sessions and discussion groups, industry speakers, user presentations, Deccan presentations, new product demos, and more
- One-on-One Attention: pre-scheduled meeting time with your Deccan Project Manager, assistance from the Deccan team for troubleshooting and Q&A
- Hosted Meals & Events: daily breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks, Welcome Reception and Networking Dinner**
- Exclusive Takeaways: unique networking opportunities, training materials, and more resources you won’t find anywhere else!
**Events subject to change.
Justify Your Trip
Recognizing the importance of your department’s budget, we strive to make the Deccan UGC & Training the most affordable and valuable event you’ll attend all year. We understand that you may need to justify your conference registration fee, travel expenses and reasons for wanting to attend in order to get approval from your supervisor – and we’re here to help with this process.
Our justification letter template has been successful in getting clients approval to attend our conference by outlining the conference’s key benefits to your department, including:
- Training sessions and discussion groups focused on how to use Deccan applications to meet specific industry challenges
- Presentations by Fire & EMS leaders and colleagues representing departments of all sizes and service areas, offering diverse points-of-view on current topics, trends and challenges
- One-on-one meeting time with our Deccan Project Manager to review our applications and address our department’s specific needs, concerns and plans for the future
- Opportunities to discover and explore the solutions offered by Deccan’s suite of decision-support applications on the powerful Esri ArcGIS platform
- Dynamic networking events to build and strengthen connections with industry colleagues and the Deccan team